On Broken Computers...

11:27 PM

image not my own
This isn't actually my computer but man, I felt like making mine look like this because I was so darn frustrated this week!!  I bet more than a few of you know the feeling when you're working on a computer, in the middle of something amazing and it crashes.... I got it to turn back on but every word I typed was on a half minute delay where I'd type and it would stall and then like 30 seconds later the words would show up.  Crazy.  So after almost 5 days computer free, I finally got a new computer up and running so that I can approve ads, get giveaways going and work on some new and exciting reviews and posts.  I haven't had much time for photographing this week which is regrettable but normal considering my schedule.  

How is your week going so far?  I hope it's going smoothly and that all your devices are working properly.  I don't know what I'd do without my iPhone.  I would literally be out of the loop without it.  Sure, I have a computer at my "day job" but I have tons of different work deadlines piling up so going on my site at work isn't happening at all this week.  Man, I miss being a kid sometimes.  Remember when all you wanted was to be a grown up?  Yeah... so do I... 

Happy thoughts, prayers and big hugs to you all. 

Aloha,


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Believe it or not, a dog will work just as hard for a treat the size of a pin-head as he will for a treat the size of your thumbnail. play bazaar satta king This way, training sessions can last .

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect