Photo Inspiration: Photographing Fireworks.

10:52 AM




The 4th of July is almost here which means celebrating our country's independence, barbecues, and fireworks!  I've found some really helpful videos about how to photograph fireworks from some of my favorite photographers/teachers on the web and I thought I'd share. There's nothing quite like capturing the elusive shot of a firework as the burst of colors explode in the sky.  The photo above is one I took on New Years Eve this year.  The show here was underwhelming but still quite lovely.

I hope you find these videos helpful and informative!! Happy shooting!

Jared Polin from Fro Knows Photo shares some helpful tips and tricks to capturing great photos of fireworks.

Michael the Mentor gives simple and easy tips to making sure your photographs of fireworks look spectacular.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect