Two is better than One!

9:31 AM


When it comes to kid's, whether it's toys, candy or birthdays, two is almost always better than one!  My darling niece and Goddaughter Alohilani celebrated her 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago and we all celebrated by going to Sea Life Park!  While I'm on the topic of two being better than one, my lucky niece got 2 cakes that day...one at the party and one at my parents' house.  Yeah....she's loved!!

We all had a fun, albeit very hot time at Sea Life Park. Even though the previous days were a little rainy, the weather managed to stay clear and sunny for Alohi's birthday celebration.


A group of Alohi's cousins got together with a few adults to enjoy a fun day at Sea Life Park!!! Most of the children are from my sister-in-law's family. [My son is the one wearing the Angry Bird shirt (much to my dismay..kind of sick of Angry Birds..haha)].  My brother and I were never that close to any of our cousins growing up because we didn't see them very often. As a result, our kids aren't very close with their cousins who are around the same age. That's why we make it a point to get my son and nieces together as much as possible so they can have a close relationship and someday their kids will be close like my sister-in-law Kellie's family is.


Needless to say, my niece Alohi was super excited about her birthday celebration!!! It was full of fun times and laughs. Happy Birthday Alohilani!!! We all love you!!!

There are more photos after the jump!



Then we went back to my parents' house and relaxed for a few hours and had cake, round 2!
The look on Alohi's face is one of irritation because her sister Kaliko (on the left with the big smile) blew out her candles. 

side note: automated watermark FAIL! I automated my photoshop to add watermarks automatically but unlike Lightroom, they post it wherever they want and sometimes it gets cut off. Frustration!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect