Happy Birthday Alaka'i!

10:31 AM


My son is a fourteen year old... 1 4  Y E A R S  old!  Where did the time go? I haven't blogged in forever but I couldn't leave my blog without a tribute to the best son in the world. He saved my life in more ways than one and he is an endless blessing to me, every single day. No matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with this wonderful son of mine. Every single day is a blessing. Here's to many more years to come!!

Mommy loves you Alaka'i!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Join a focus group if you want to make some money on the side. These groups gather together from an internet hub at a physical location where they will talk about a new product or service that is out on the market. Generally, these groups will gather in very big cities near you.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king play bazaar
    play bazaar satta king Chiropractic Care Is What You Need To Learn About

    Back pain can happen to anyone at any time.

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect