You've got a long way to go, keep climbing!

3:42 PM


Hello there long lost friends!!  I apologize for being M.I.A. recently. I've been swamped with work and back and forth with these terrible colds that I've sorely neglected my blogs and my tumblr.  I'm back and in full force.  Thankfully I had a chance to take an adventure or two (nothing big, just out and about with my camera), and I've got some awesome photos to show for it.

When I was at the Honolulu Zoo the other day, I took a photo of this massively tall tree with the most interesting and beautiful multi-colored bark that I've ever seen.  As I was looking at it, I was thinking about how tall it was and how I'd never be able to climb to the top.  After walking around while deep in pensive thought, I started to see similarities towards my outlook on climbing this massive tree and life and attaining one's goals.  Most of the time, the goals seem so long off or far fetched that you'd rather give up than put the work into it but if you keep going, if you keep pushing yourself...eventually, you'll get it.

That's something to look forward to.  Sure, attaining my goals may not be easy or simple, but it'll be worth it in the end.

I hope you all are well and I look forward to blogging much more from now on!

Xoxo,

Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect