Sorry I've Been a Busy Bee...

9:43 AM



Hello my lovlies!!  I apologize for being very M.I.A. lately.  I haven't posted anything in quite some time.  I have a day job other than blogging and it's gotten 3x as hectic and busy not to mention my 9 year old is on his summer break so I'm trying to balance being a mom and doing my full time job and sadly my blog has been neglected.

I have lots of new posts and products to review.  I think that as I am so much more busy, some reviews will simply be short and to the point with photos and others will be more in depth.  What do you think?

I am happy that it's summer, all the pretty clothes that are wearable in Hawai'i are in stock in the stores and the prettiest shades of makeup (in my opinion) :)  are on counters tempting me to buy them.

What are your plans this summer?  Are any of you going on vacay?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3237798/what-jean-likes?claim=vypanqqah6z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect