I heart the Eye Love You Too Palette.

10:02 PM


The former Maybelline belle has made yet another stellar product for you to treat yourself with!!  Earlier this spring, Josie Maran's Eye Love You Too palette debuted to rave reviews amongst beauty addicts and makeup novices alike.  The Josie Maran brand has proven yet again that you don't have to sacrifice quality or aesthetics to be an eco-friendly makeup product.  Luxury with a Conscience indeed!

It's true that I love most of the products from the Josie Maran line, though there are a few that I find challenging to use, this is not one of them!
Firstly, though I love bright colors, wearing brights on my face is just a little impractical for me so I tend to gravitate towards more neutral shades.  The Josie Maran Eye Love You Too Palette is everything a neutral eyeshadow kit should be.  The colors are well pigmented, the texture is smooth and easy to blend and none of them have huge chunks of glitter (a definite plus for me).  Add to this the fact that all of them are argan infused, #winning ! 
Side Note:  There's nothing that irritates me more than a gorgeous eyeshadow shade that has huge chunks of glitter because eventually as you wear it, that glitter will travel and end up in the most obscure and unflattering areas of your face.

Here are the product claims:

Argan Eye Love You Too Palette
What it is:
A limited-edition palette that contains eight Argan-infused eyeshadows for endless eye looks.

What it does:
Enriched with pure Argan Oil, these soft, velvety shadows blend effortlessly and stay put for intense, saturated, all-day color. The perfectly portable palette comes with an easy-to-follow, how-to card from Josie herself, featuring step-by-step instructions on how to create the ideal day and night looks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Argan Oil is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, radiant, clear skin, and hair.

The tagline for Josie Maran's brand is Luxury with a Conscience. I think that she couldn't have picked a better slogan.  There's nothing more pleasing to a beauty addict like myself than to find a product you absolutely love and to know that it's not harmful to you or the environment.

 Positives

  • Great color pigmentation
  • Shadow texture is smooth and easy to apply.
  • The colors are all beautiful.
  • Eco-friendly.
  • The shadows are argan enriched.
  • Perfect neutral palette.
 Negatives
  • The cover gets finger prints on it easily.




Price:  $42
Product availability:  Sephora 

For more information about Josie Maran's brand, you can check out her FAQ page.

Here are some photos and swatches I did so you can see what the shadows look like!
*Note that for the swatches I just lightly brushed my finger in the pan and swiped it one time on my hand lightly.



Disclaimer:  This product was bought and paid for by me.  I was not paid to review this, I was not asked to review this, and I'm not receiving any compensation whatsoever for this post.  My personal commitment is to my readers and to give them accurate, honest, and unbiased opinions on products.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect