Reboot

8:43 AM




As day transitions to night, the glowing lights from the hotels and walkways below illuminate the beautiful view of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head from my hotel room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Rainbow Tower. 

Hello my lovelies!!! Sorry it's been awhile since last I wrote.  I actually have been so consumed by my day job that I've had little time for anything else. :(

You may notice some pictures from posts missing.  That's because I have transferred my photos to a different website as my hobby is becoming more like a side job and I wanted to better monetize my work.  I am in the process now of going back and adding the new links for those photos so my posts don't look so bare.

You can check out my photos if you'd like!!  I just started posting them on my photography website and have much to add.  I'd appreciate feedback if you would be so kind.  Here's the link http://www.whatjeanlikesphotography.com

Thank you to everyone who wrote me or commented asking me where I've been.  I am alive and well and about to start back up with daily blogging.  I hope you all are having a lovely week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect