Photo of the Day: "Distant Horizons"

12:37 PM

"Distant Horizons"
© 2012 What Jean Likes Photography

As I am attempting to get back into the flow of blogging as I've been pretty M.I.A. lately (with the exception of my Aloha Friday Blog Hop), I've decided to post a Photo of the Day.  I don't know if it's going to be exclusively my photos or not but every day I will be sharing a photo with all of you.  Perhaps I'll join one of those photo-a-day challenges for the year.  I've seen other blogs with them and I find them interesting and fun to read.  If you get a chance, check out my gallery of fine art and people photos!!  www.whatjeanlikesphotography.com

How are all of you doing? How is your Friday? Any great plans for the weekend!! Remember to check out our Aloha Friday Blog Hop to get more followers, find some great blogs and enter our giveaway ending 10/31/12!!

I'm going to be revamping the look and the feel of my blog a bit as the days go on.  I just need a change up!! :) Hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect