What I've Been Up To...

9:45 AM


I have been really busy guys...like super busy.... getting married!  Yeah.  The last couple of months have been crazy hectic not only because of the holidays but because I was putting in the final last minute plans for my wedding.  On January 5, 2014 I married my best friend Andrew who is now my husband.  Eek!  I'm so excited. 

Life is finally getting back to normal now so I'm catching up with posts and have tons of new pictures to share. I pray you all are having a wonderful 2014.  Cheers to new beginnings in the new year! 

Xo,

Jean 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. When teaching a puppy basic commands, start with 'sit'. This is the easiest one for a dog to master. Hold his favorite snack just above his nose, and firmly say 'sit'. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect