Have you ever just had one of those days??

8:18 AM

My niece Kaliko when I caught her in a frustrated moment.

Have you ever had one of those days or one of those weeks that are just terrible?  It kind of reminds me of that children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  Did any of you read that when you were kids?  I used to love that book.  Anyway, the last few days....heck the last few weeks have just been such a drag on my mood and spirit.   Things aren't that bad if you look at the big picture.  Compared to all those who have lost their homes and family members in recent tragedies, my problems seem minuscule.  I just needed a place to vent, I suppose.  It just gets so heavy carrying burdens around on your back and in your heart when things for you and those you love seem to not go your way. Ugh...

What I learned from bad things that have happened in my past before is that the only way to get over it is to shake off the negativity, stress, worrying and frustration and focus on the positives to move forward.  I'm a mom, as long as my son and nieces are happy and healthy, that's all that truly matters.

How are you guys doing?  Have you ever had one of those totally BLAAAAHHHHH days??


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect