Drive by fun...

1:06 PM




I spent the first day of 2012 with my son doing fun things that he enjoys since he goes back to school very soon.  We went to Dave and Busters, watched an amazing movie called We Bought a Zoo (which I really liked) and drove around taking pictures of random things as we drove.  

All the pictures were taken by my son with my Panasonic Lumix camera as I drove through Waikiki during sunset and down by Kahala mall's empty parking lot as the day turned to night.  The pictures are quite lovely!!  I didn't have my camera with me because I didn't want to carry that bulk around with me to the movies and to Dave and Busters but I'm enjoying the pictures Alaka'i took.  

We Bought a Zoo was a funny and heart warming movie.  I knew it was bound to be one of those tugs at your heart strings kinds of movies but I wasn't very excited to see it, to be honest.  Once I sat down and watched the movie, adults and children alike were laughing and feeling the emotions that the actors did an excellent job at portraying.  I highly suggest you see it!! 

What have you done so far in 2012?  Have you started any of your resolutions yet?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect