Take a moment.

12:52 PM

Sorry I haven't written in a few days.  My friend's mom died unexpectedly yesterday at the age of 51.  She had nothing wrong with her that she knew, only a cold.  She fell down and died.  They're having an autopsy done but it's so sad and tragic that I've been a mess and haven't felt right about blogging my shallow and random thoughts right now.  I have to take a few days.

Life is so short, you can die at any second.  No one knows when the Lord will come for you.  I pray that Jesus comfort her family and all those going through similar situations.  If you love someone, tell them.  If someone you love isn't on good terms with you, let it go and make it right.  You don't want to have them die without the opportunity to resolve any problems or tell them you love them.  Life is so short.

Rest in peace Suzanne. I know you're in heaven.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect