What Are You Thankful For?

12:00 AM

I am so thankful for all the blessings I've been given.  I know not all of you may know or agree, but I am a Christian and first and foremost, I'm thankful for the gift of Salvation given to me by the Grace of God because Jesus died for us on the cross.  I don't deserve God's Grace but I love and trust in the Lord fully.  Thank you Jesus for all that you have given me.

I am so thankful for my family.... all of them.  My son Alaka'i is the greatest blessing I've ever gotten from God. He fills my life with so much joy, love and excitement. I'm thankful for my parents and all they've sacrificed to raise my brother and I and that they are still married and in love. It gives me hope that maybe I'll find a man someday to love me as much as my parents love each other.  I am thankful for my brother Peter and his wife Kellie and my two adorable nieces Kaliko and Alohilani.  I've been so lucky to spend so much time with them lately. They bring a richness and fullness to my life and my son and I love them so much. It's so amazing to watch them grow up and play and strengthen the bonds of family and friendship.

I am so thankful for the health of myself and my family, for the jobs that exhaust me and pay the bills, for the roof over my head, the car that I drive and for the opportunities that I have been given.  I am thankful to live in a country that is free and allows me the opportunity to believe what I want and live my life without being told how to do it.

I am thankful for all of you who read my blog and for all the other blogs out there that teach, entertain and inspire me every day when I read them.

I know this post may seem heavy or boring to some of you but on this Thanksgiving holiday, I really just wanted to take a minute to express how thankful I am for everything.  Is my life perfect? No, far from it actually but I think that it's so important to focus on all that I do have instead of focus on the things I don't have. Every day alive is a blessing and I thank God for my family and I having our health and love for each other.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving with all those you love.  Cherish them and let them know how much you love them and enjoy every moment.

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect