Burnt out....

3:59 PM


Gonna keep it short and sweet today, I mean..it is Wordless Wednesday after all!!  Today is a long day, a hot day, a sweaty day here in Hawai'i nei.  I had to work in the hot sun today all day long.  I got burnt on my arms and the back of my neck, ouch.  Wasn't sufficiently prepared for how broiling hot the sun is with the southern Kona winds making everything especially muggy and sticky.  On the plus side, I sweat a lot so I know I lost some weight and I juiced lunch so it's pretty much a day of pure caloric burn.  Trying to stay positive!  I was approached by a lady I knew as a child who is so sweet and kind who asked me about Jesus and we had a nice conversation about Him and I invited her to come to church Sunday and gave her my number. I hope she comes!  It was such a blessing for me to be able to chat with her and share God's love.

It is a very hot day here... thank God for cold showers!  Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Wednesday.  I have a blog hop for May to code tonight and a giveaway to launch Friday.  Oh did you check out some of the other giveaways I'm blessed to be a part of?  Check them out here: Giveaways .  Some have ended but there is one for $500 bucks going on which is pretty awesome and a few more that are still active.  Check them out! Who couldn't use some extra cash or some awesome ads and prizes?

I hope you are having a wonderful week. Don't you wish you could go to Waikiki Beach with me?  Let's pretend right now, we're at the Hilton Hawaiian Village on the 31st floor balcony looking down at sunset, listening to the waves roll in and watching the sky turn a gradient color of blues and purples as the lights below twinkle.  That's how the night rolled about a year ago when I was hanging at that hotel for a photo shoot.  I need a vacay!

Hugs and love to all of you.  Know that you are loved, you are precious and you are one of a kind.  If you're having a bad day, here's a big cyber hug for you.  {{{{{{{{{{{{H U G S}}}}}}}}}}

Aloha,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect