Hazy Days

11:10 PM


Just a photo post more than anything else.  No deep sentiments or thoughts or rants to post tonight.  I'm just too tired to do so!!  These photos were taken about a week ago in North Shore Oahu at Laniakea beach.  There was a haze from the vog (volcanic sulfur based fog that travels with our south winds from the Big Island to Oahu) that created a neat effect on the sunset.  Thankfully the tradewinds are back and my severe vog allergies are gone!!  Yay!!  Vog creates some nasty allergies for me including sore throat, headaches and light sensitivity just to name a few.  I could never cut it living on the Big Island.  Still, I'm so thankful to live in such a beautiful place that I will gladly endure the occasional vog with a smile.  

When I was taking the sunset photos I caught a glimpse of light through some beach plants that was really beautiful and created the prettiest burst of light that I had to snap at least one photo of it!!  I hope you enjoy looking at my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. :)

I hope you all have a lovely and blessed day!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect