Sunshine on a cloudy day....

3:42 AM


I'm up at 3:30 am listening to the sound of the wind blowing tree branches and the sound of the rain hitting the ground outside.  It's a comforting and peaceful sound.  I rather enjoy it since Hawai'i is usually sunny and bright 3/4 of the year.  I must confess that I liked rain more before I became a photographer.  The photo above was of the overcast sky the other day.  You can see rays of sunlight peeking through the mass of clouds.  Very lovely.

I find myself sitting here wondering if what the weather man called "intermittent showers/partly cloudy weather" would linger through the weekend and hinder my plans for photo shoots.  I don't know why I can't sleep, probably because like a dummy I decided to work out around 11 pm and gave myself a second wind.

I suspect it will be cloudy in my neck of the woods and sunny in the drier areas so I think I'm going to be driving a lot tomorrow....errr today!  How's the weather where you live?  I know most of the world is just starting to get sunshine and warmth to relieve them of the cold winter.

Here's a little sunshine on your cloudy or rainy day.  These are photos I took last summer.  I hope you enjoy them.


Both of the photos above were taken at sunset at Waikiki Beach on the island of Oahu.

This photo is at Maunalua Bay docks.  Looking at these photos makes me feel so thankful to live in Hawai'i.  All the beauty God has created here and throughout the world.  I am in utter awe for His art is unparalleled.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and a Happy Easter!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect