Father's Day

9:43 AM


My dad is the hardest working, most generous person I know.  He is someone I look up to so much   for all he does and doesn't do.

My dad is one of the few men I know who wouldn't do something unethical to make an extra buck.  He's honest and fair down the board.  He's always been there for my brother and I when we need him and he's always forgiven us when we've messed up.  

My dad has been not only an amazing dad to me and my brother, but he's a wonderful grandpa to my son and nieces.  My son doesn't have a dad so he really loves and looks up to his grandpa.  My dad always makes sure he makes time for my son Alaka'i which my son treasures so much.

Thank you Daddy for always being there for me and my son, thank you for being supportive and generous and kind.  We love you Dad!!  So thankful to have a dad like you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect