Throwback Thursday.

6:27 PM

This throwback Thursday I'm sharing photos of my grandparents.  My dad's parents Jean and Peter (I'm named for Jean) both died long before I was born.  My mom's dad Henry died long before I was born and my mom's mother Endoline was the only grandparent I got to know.  She died a few years ago and I still miss her.  

My grandma Jean and grandpa Peter (my father's parents) on their wedding day.  

My grandpa Henry and my grandma Endoline (my mom's parents) not long after he came home from WWII in the Navy. 
My grandma Jean.  I love this pic of her in a bathing suit back in the day!!

How are all of you doing?  I am so excited to be back and nearly 100%.  I miss blogging!! I hope you all are doing amazingly well and are having a wonderful week!!

xoxo,

Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect