Life With A View

10:29 AM


Despite the constant heat and humidity of Hawai'i which I often get very irritated by (especially when I'm 9 months pregnant in it), I am truly blessed to live in arguably one of the most beautiful places in the world.  I grew up in Hawai'i, born and raised and never in my life has it been as humid and hot as it has been this last year or so.  Despite the seemingly unending heat and my secret envy for a chill in the air and vibrant orange and red tones of the fall leaves on the ground, Hawai'i is truly a beautiful place. Even on a seemingly boring and uneventful day like yesterday, you can capture true beauty while watching your son at soccer practice.  This was just a quick snap with my Galaxy S4 phone that I took from the parking lot of my son's soccer practice and no less than five minutes later, the clouds rolled in and it started to rain cats and dogs.  It's so easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of life that you fail to see the true beauty around you, wherever you may be. A view like this is something I often take for granted and it's not until I have a moment to sit and look that I realize how truly beautiful this place I call home is.  

As fall is officially here for most of you, share with me what beauty surrounds you that you often take for granted. Link your post in my comments so I can come share some love and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you whether it's overlooked or unexpected. 

Live beautifully, take in the precious moments in life and I pray you all have a wonderful Friday and  a blessed and safe weekend. 

xo,

jean

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Try These Quick Tips And Make Your Dog Training Sessions More Effective!

    When you are trying new things, there is a good chance you may need some help. Dog training doesn't have a right or wrong way to do it. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king play bazaar Babies born with subluxation of the spine suffer a number of problems. Many of these may take a long time to manifest.

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect