Mama Mondays

1:12 AM


Just looking at old pictures of me and my son Alaka'i when he was a baby.  I can't believe he's 10 and about to end 4th grade already!!! Time flies.  The photo above was from his first visit to the zoo when he was about 9 months old and I had just chopped off all my hair.  Wow, I do not look good in short hair!! haha

I hope my son grows to be a Godly, good man.  Lord knows that I have my flaws but I try so hard to teach him to be honest and to always do what is right, no matter how hard it is.  God protect him and keep him close to you!!!  I am so thankful that I am blessed with such an amazing son.  I just pray that he stays strong in his faith and allows Jesus to lead him in his life.

Even on my worst day, even when he's grumpy or bratty, he lights my life up with pure joy.  This picture is of my boy just a week ago.  Love my son!!



He looks so much like my little brother Peter and my dad.  He even acts like them. It's so cute to watch them all interact.  My brother and I had a blast growing up.  Love this picture with him and my mama!!!


Be good to your mamas everyone!! I am so thankful to have mine still alive and in my life.  She almost died of lung cancer 3 years ago and she's fully healed now, Praise Jesus!!  

I hope you all have a wonderful week with those you love.  Tell them you love them, even if they already know.  If you have loved ones that you aren't on good terms with, write them a note or call them and mend that bridge!!  You don't want to wait until it's too late and wish you always had made up with them. 

xoxo,

Jean



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect