Wordless Wednesday

4:12 AM



Just a quick Wordless Wednesday Post.  These are photos of various plants and flowers that I have growing in my yard and garden.  I was feeling creative and decided to take photos with my 50mm lens and nothing else and since I was waiting for other work to download, I decided to photograph plants at random from my back yard.  I'm not normally the kind of person to use primes and nothing else.  In fact, I usually have a zoom lens living on my camera 90% of the time.  I just like the versatility of having the zoom.  Regardless, this was fun and challenging for me which is always a good thing.





Here are some of the cherry tomatoes I'm growing in my garden and a little bit of basil.




Added bonus, a photo taken with my iPhone 4 of a coconut tree in my neighbor's yard.  I just liked the clouds yesterday evening so I took a quick snap.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect