Juice of the Day: Organic Alkaline Powerhouse!

10:55 AM



This is my daily juice that I have at least once a day.  I love, love this juice so much.  It's actually quite yummy and gives me a ton of energy.  I like to put a few mint leaves in or on it for garnish and a sweeter flavor naturally.  As I type this, I'm actually sitting at my computer drinking a nice big glass.  One of these days I'll have to get my DSLR out and do a real shoot of my juicing process but until then, here's my favorite juicing recipie courtesy of Jay Kordich.

Here's a POWERFUL Healing Tonic to help reduce inflammation:
source:Jay Kordich

  • Organic ALKALINE Powerhouse! (makes over 1 quart/ 32 ounces)
  • 1 large (unwaxed) Cucumber (English)
  • 2 Limes peeled
  • 1 cup Spinach
  • 1 cup Parsley
  • 1 Green Apple
  • 6 ribs Celery
  • 1 inch Fresh Ginger Root
If you drink a tonic like this DAILY, in 30 days you will notice a big difference in your skin, in your daily challenges with swollen fingers, hands and your digestion will improve. 90 days of juicing this way, the chronic inflammation you may be experiencing WILL significantly decrease. Granted, you need to also mirror your food habits by eating Alkalizing foods as well.

I hope you enjoy this juicing recipe as much as I do!!

Aloha,
\


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect