Christmas Family Photo!

12:38 PM


Every year since my son was born, he's taken a Christmas photo. When my brother Peter started having kids, they started taking photos together.  This year Alaka'i told me he felt "too old" to take a Christmas photo even though he believes in Santa.  However, he said he would "graciously accompany" his younger cousins while they take photos with Santa. So cute.

Though I will surely write several times before Christmas is actually here, I just wanted to share some Friday Christmas cheer from our family to yours.  (Kaliko [my niece on the far left], Alohilani [niece in the middle] and my son Alaka'i [right])

xo,

Jean


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If he doesn't sit, gently push his rear end towards the floor. After he has been sitting for a few seconds, give him the treat, and like before, remember to praise him.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect