Utterly Exhausted...

1:58 PM



It's the holidays and the end of the year is fast approaching. With that comes work deadlines, Christmas tree decorating, Christmas shopping and (for me) wedding plan finalization.  Blaaahh. Last night I stayed up entirely too late decorating the Christmas tree.  The disheveled appearance of my living room area is proof that I have yet to finish the tree despite staying up until 5 am doing it while Christmas movies played in the background.  It's a payroll day so I have to get a ton of work done and then the mid month billings, end of the month deadlines pushed up because of Christmas and New Years and end of the year reports.  Add to all of that my last minute wedding planning? This girl is beat.  Running on 2.5 hours of sleep and 2 cups of coffee with much left to do.  I wonder...how long will I last before I face plant on the ground like this cute dog?  Somehow I think my doing so won't be adorable in any way, shape or form.  Well back to reality, keep on truckin'!  

I hope and pray you all have a wonderful weekend despite the chaos!

Xo,

Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect