Holiday Ad Sale! Save 25% on ALL Ads!

12:19 PM


Hello my lovelies!!! It's winter and the holidays are upon us!!  A lot has changed for me in the last several months and now I'm back in full force in the blogosphere (I missed you all dearly).  What a way to celebrate a return and the start of the winter season!  I was asked by one of my friends Angel (check out her blog Sew Crafty Angel) if/when my ads would be going back on sale because I had stopped selling ads when I was inactive, and I thought this would be the perfect time to start selling ads again!  The ad prices have gone down from before and there are more spaces available.  The 25% off applies to all ads on my blog.  For more information and to purchase an ad on What Jean Likes you can click the following link or the coupon above to go directly to my ad page. Sponsor/Advertising .  Use the code: MERRY25 at check out to get the 25% off discount!

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

Xo,

Jean



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Give your dog plenty of positive reinforcement. Discipline isn't only about punishment for bad behavior. You should make sure to reward good behavior with lots of affection and praise. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect