Baby Girl is the Boss of the Family!

1:42 AM


With so much extended family living thousands and thousands of miles away, YouTube has proven to be a very convenient means of sharing videos and clips of Arielle and Alaka'i with our family that lives far away. I've actually had my channel for awhile but never uploaded anything until Arielle was born. It's fun to share videos with family so they can see how the kids act, what they sound like and the mannerisms each child has. It's really also a great way for family members to feel a sense of closeness like they know our kids even though they don't get to see them often. I wish there was a YouTube and a Skype or Facetime when I was little!! I would have loved the convenience of that technology to talk to my grandma.

This video is just clips of Arielle and Alaka'i and although she may think she's the boss, we all know that's her daddy's job title. God first, family next. I am so thankful for the blessings I have.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 




If you want to, please subscribe to our YouTube!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This can go a long way in reducing your stress and helping you to become more beautiful.play bazaar

    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can receive chiropractic care while your pregnant? Many women do not realize how beneficial this can be. satta king play bazaar
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect