Cute Kids Take Over Video!

1:26 AM



The entire vlogging adventure that we are embarking on is time consuming, exhausting, but more fun than I've had in a long time. Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of time that other vloggers have to do all the editing and networking because of my day job, but I think I do alright. I mean, these vlogs are for our mainland family to see us for the most part, so mission accomplished!!

This video is mostly of Alaka'i and Arielle playing and hanging out. I wasn't in much of a mood to record myself this weekend so this video is very children heavy and adult light.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. If you can, make sure you're including a decent amount of fish in your diet. The omega-3 fatty acids that are most commonly found in fish have been shown to aid skin development. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar satta king Ask your general practitioner for a referral to one that fits this criterion and has a reputation for being trustworthy. This will weed out a lot of the quacks.

    ReplyDelete

Search


Connect