Food Inspiration: Simply Heavenly Stollen

7:50 PM











One of my favorite blogs, Simply Heavenly Food, shared her recipe for the yummiest Stollen which is a bread that is full of fruits and other yummy ingredients.  It's utterly delicious and I thought I'd share it with all of you. 



Every Christmas, my family looks forward to the treats I bake for them.  I love baking, it is really amazing to create something start to finish that is delicious and even more amazing to watch the ones you love enjoy eating it.  It's a simply heavenly recipe that I discovered while watching an old episode of Martha Stewart living.  I changed a few things to adapt the recipe to my tastes and I explain that throughout the post with phots.  

Martha Stewart said:
Stollen's richness is similar to that of brioche, but dried fruit makes it sweeter and gives it a more interesting texture. Serve this rich holiday treat in thin slices as breakfast bread or with afternoon tea. Like fruitcake, stollen improves with age and can be made up to three weeks in advance.

Here is the recipe: .... To read the rest of this recipe, click HERE! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect