For Parents Living in Warmer Climates...

8:16 PM

 Although the winter months are upon us, the warm Hawaiian Islands are still basking in the summer sun (well, for the most part anyway)! Whether your children are going to the beach, surfing or just out for a nice day in the sun, keeping them protected from the sun’s harmful rays is important. Without compromising on style, Snapper Rock (www.snapperrock.com) brings a stylish collection of UV50+ protective children’s wear which includes styles from hats to kaftans, board shorts and 3-piece swim sets.

Snapper Rock UV50+ clothing offers the highest protective rating and blocks 98% of all harmful rays with its innovative fabric technology. In addition, the adorable line presents fun patterns and designs that were created exclusively for Snapper Rock’s chic aftersun kaftans, range of girls sundresses, boys boardies and baby toweling onsies, among many others. Allowing children to be carefree, this parent and celebrity favorite delivers the ultimate sun protection and style all year long.


*Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation or sample products for this review.  I was asked by the merchant to feature their product and because I have used their products for my niece in the past, I agreed.  For more information on my Disclosures click {HERE}.  If you would like me to feature your product, email me at jean@whatjeanlikes.com and view my Sponsored Reviews & Giveaways link {HERE}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect