Olivia Wilde on the April 2013 Cover of Marie Claire Magazine US

10:27 AM

Olivia Wilde and her icy blue eyes are on the April 2013 cover of Marie Claire Magazine (US) which hits stores on March 19th.  The actress who rose to fame when she debuted on House talked to Marie Claire about her life, literature, being an impetuous young woman, acting, life and her love with fiance Jason Sudeikis.  

I can't help but like her.  She's the kind of chick that can as easily hang with the guys as she can with the girls.  Unlike many of her Holywood contemporaries, you rarely hear any gossip about her and you never see her getting out of cars without panties just to get press. She doesn't need to resort to such measures and I respect that about her.  I like her effortless coolness and matter-of-factness and unassuming humility even though she comes from a family of journalists and scholars.  


I've been kind of fasting from purchasing magazines the last few months- harder for me than you may think, but I plan to take a quick break from my magazine buying ban to get this copy of Marie Claire.  The girl is gorgeous, the designer duds have an ethereal beauty to them and I love the photographer Tesh's work.  

Watch the little peek into the shoot below and click the "read more" link at the end of the post to see more of the beautiful photos from Olivia's Rome shoot with Marie Claire.  To read the full Marie Claire feature on Olivia Wilde, click here.





PHOTOS PROPERTY OF MARIE CLAIRE APRIL 2013 ISSUE 
PHOTOGRAPHER: TESH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect