Perspective and Purpose....Have a Blessed Easter!

12:24 AM


Jesus.  He is the inspiration and motivation for my life.  Before I knew Him, I was lost and wandering through a sea of darkness and terrible decisions.  Those decisions forever altered my life and could have left me dead but thankfully God saw me through it and finding Him was the greatest gift of my life because He saved me.  There is not a day that goes by that I am not in utter awe and amazement in the power and glory of God.  I am but a humble servant of Him.

I won't sit here and make anyone feel bad if they don't believe in Jesus as their Savior, that's not why I'm here.  I'm just sharing a love for the Lord and how He changed my life and saved me in every way.  It's easy to get wrapped up in the secular practice of Easter when it is so much more than bunnies and eggs.  It is the day that our Lord Jesus died for our sins so we could all be saved. It's the true Thanksgiving day in our little home because if not for His great sacrifice on the cross, we would not be saved.  I don't know about you, but I am eternally and endlessly grateful that He went through such agony to save us all.

Seeing and knowing the pain and agony He went through gives me a true perspective, it makes those terrible days seem like they're not that bad, it makes me feel like I have something to live for, a purpose to do good and to not give up...even in the toughest circumstances.

Whether you believe in Jesus or not, I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Sunday.  God loves us all, and none of us deserve it, but He does anyway.. I'm so thankful to have such a loving and forgiving Lord.

The image below is a cute one that I found on one of my favorite blogs and I wanted to share it.  It's a cute and real way to see the Easter Bunny's relevance as a Christian.  I love this as does my son and nieces so I thought I'd share with my fellow mamas and aunties out there.

Aloha,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect