Style Inspiration: Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2013

7:23 AM


Dolce Bag
Shop Now
Runway Apparel
Shop Now
Island print tunic
Shop Now
Brocade Shorts
Shop Now


I love getting emails from fashion houses because even if I can't ever afford to buy it, seeing the trends that walked down the runway give me inspiration and ideas on how to incorporate the coming trends into my current wardrobe.  I got an email about the graphic above and I just really liked the colors, textures and patterns so I thought I'd share .  I'm not pushing you to buy this because I wouldn't buy it even if I could afford it because of the insane prices but still, isn't it pretty?

Are you all as ready for spring and summer as I am?

Have you linked up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop Yet?  It just started & we are getting so many link ups!! Get your blog some followers, link up here:  Aloha Friday Blog Hop #47

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search


Connect